* This lovely two bedroom townhouse features built-in-robes
* An open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
* Upstairs study nook or intimate sitting area
* Neat and tidy original kitchen and bathroom
* Lock up garaging with internal access, low maintenance paved courtyard of approximately 56m2
* Located at the end of a small block of four, in a quiet well established complex of only 16 dwellings
* 500m walk to Campbelltown Mall, Campbelltown Public School and St John's Primary School
* Currently let at $380 per week to wonderful tenant that would like to stay
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown and Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. **- Land area - 167 sqm (approx)
Despite its charming heritage and historical buildings, the majority of homes on offer in Campbelltown are modernised. Retro homes from the 1960s are propped alongside contemporary townhouses. Impressive family homes with many rooms and modern amenities are available, as well as a few apartments...
+ Campbelltown is a 50 minute drive from the city, and is well-serviced by public transport
+ Campbelltown Railway Station is on the Airport line and a train from Campbelltown to central on a weekday takes about 50 minutes
+ Campbelltown is within easy reach of major road and rail...
+ Campbelltown Public School is a small community oriented school with a rural-like atmosphere
+ Campbelltown North Public School provides comprehensive education for children in the local areas of Leumeah, Woodbine and Campbelltown
+ Saint Patricks College is a private, Good...
+ Lovers of fine food and wine will be sure to find something to whet the appetite at one of Macarthur's many exquisite cafes or restaurants. Macarthur's vibrant multicultural mix has created a culture of exotic dining with a vast choice of cuisines
+ The main shopping centre in...
+ For nature lovers, the Macarthur region has plenty of natural attractions. Explore nature reserves and wildlife trails or see spectacular native flora and fauna at the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, the largest botanic garden in Australia
+ The Campbelltown Heritage Walk is the...