* Bring your saw, hammer, paintbrush and a little imagination
* Outstanding opportunity for tradies or home renovators to firstly complete, redecorate and capitalise on this charming Country Retreat
* Expansive sized cedar clad home with full length wrap around verandahs
* 4 x oversized attic style bedrooms feature exposed beams and dormer style windows
* Two modern upstairs bathrooms including ensuite service the two bedrooms with a third bathroom available off the downstairs laundry
* Three separate downstairs living spaces are in the process of being re-organised and feature hardwood flooring, cedar doors which provides several access points to the rambling outdoors
* The kitchen is partially complete, the family room boasts a combustion fire for those cold winter nights
* Outdoor entertaining will be enjoyed on the extended rear verandah all year round
* Just shy of 5 acres, the grounds provide privacy and seclusion. The bubbling creek to the rear boundary adds a nice soothing voice in addition to the sounds of the bellbirds and kookaburra's singing
* This is an opportunity for someone wanting city convenience with a stress free county lifestyle and room to roam. Suitable as a full time residence or as a weekend city escape.
Located less than one hour to Sydney, inner west and 30mins to Wollongong's northern beaches
* This property screams potential. Add your style, flair and signature touches to this picturesque rural paradise
* Your urgent attention and action is highly recommended
Appin is surrounded by national parks and farmland. Located only 20 minutes from Campbelltown CBD and 30 minutes from Wollongong beaches. If you like country living with all amenities at your doorstep then Appin is for you.
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown and Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. **- Land area - 1.94 hectares (approx)