Sold By Russell Wyer & Michelle Balabka - $816,500!!
* A beautiful family built home constructed by a well know local family in the 1960's and designed for todays needs
* An open plan living and dining space is enhanced with a modern colour palette and feature brick hearth
* A 1970's inspired kitchen has loads of cupboard space and includes a breakfast bar
* Loads of natural light floods through the high set windows and highlights the 8ft ceilings with decorative cornices
* The original timber floors have been refurbished in all three bedrooms, the main bedroom features a handcrafted built in robe and dressing table
* The family bathroom is centrally located to the bedrooms has been updated with a new vanity
* The hobbyist will love the drive through carport access leading to the oversized detached garage/ worksop and a separate brick and tiled garden shed
* A delightful garden setting completes this fabulous package and all within just 500 metres walk to Leumeah local shops, railway station and Wests League Club and Campbelltown Sports Stadium
* With some manoeuvring this 607m2 block could potentially house a detached granny flat (Subject to Council Approval)
* Strategic investors may also also see opportunity with future up-zoning via the Glenfield to Macarthur Urban Renewal Project (See the link below)
* This opportunity will not last long!!! Be the first to inspect.
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown and Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. **- Land area - 657 sqm (approx)