* With a combined area of 62m2 of living and balcony space, this apartment has a great layout
* Located on the second floor with an easterly aspect it has an abundance of natural light filtering through
* A modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances will impress
* The bedroom is spacious and has a built in robe
* The living space open onto the balcony where you can sit and enjoy your early morning coffee
* Features security parking with storage cage, intercom, dishwasher, reverse cycle split system air conditioning and separate internal laundry
* Perfect for first home buyers, downsizers or investors as it is located within a 1km radius of the railway station, and both Campbelltown North Public School and Campbelltown Performing Arts High School
* Be first to inspect, this represents outstanding value!!!
Apartment living provides an easy, low maintenance lifestyle so you can lock-up and leave to travel around without the stress of security and property maintenance.
ESTIMATED RATES AND LEVIES:
Council - $278.50 per quarter
Water - $164.37 per quarter (plus usage)
Strata - $676.80 per quarter
Campbelltown is a thriving suburb in the growing Macarthur region and is located just 57.9 kilometres from Sydney CBD and 43.5 kilometres from Sydney Airport via the M5 and M7 Motorway. Campbelltown is a great location that is still affordable!
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown and Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. **- Building size - 78 sqm (approx)
Despite its charming heritage and historical buildings, the majority of homes on offer in Campbelltown are modernised. Retro homes from the 1960s are propped alongside contemporary townhouses. Impressive family homes with many rooms and modern amenities are available, as well as a few apartments...
+ Campbelltown is a 50 minute drive from the city, and is well-serviced by public transport
+ Campbelltown Railway Station is on the Airport line and a train from Campbelltown to central on a weekday takes about 50 minutes
+ Campbelltown is within easy reach of major road and rail...
+ Campbelltown Public School is a small community oriented school with a rural-like atmosphere
+ Campbelltown North Public School provides comprehensive education for children in the local areas of Leumeah, Woodbine and Campbelltown
+ Saint Patricks College is a private, Good...
+ Lovers of fine food and wine will be sure to find something to whet the appetite at one of Macarthur's many exquisite cafes or restaurants. Macarthur's vibrant multicultural mix has created a culture of exotic dining with a vast choice of cuisines
+ The main shopping centre in...
+ For nature lovers, the Macarthur region has plenty of natural attractions. Explore nature reserves and wildlife trails or see spectacular native flora and fauna at the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan, the largest botanic garden in Australia
+ The Campbelltown Heritage Walk is the...