Situated in a great cul-de-sac position on a large 574m2 block, this home has plenty of space for you and your family!
* Freshly painted exterior in a modern colour palette
* Open plan living with split system air conditioning and hybrid timber flooring
* Modern u-shaped kitchen with range hood and dishwasher space
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes to master and second
* Extra living space with large Queensland room
* Single undercover car accommodation plus additional parking behind a lockable front gate
* Potential rental return $450 - $460 per week
* Fully fenced private backyard with garden shed and separate courtyard
St Helens Park is located within a 5km of Macarthur Square shopping centre, railway station and both the private and public hospitals. The northern beach suburbs of Wollongong are within 40km drive via Appin and access to the City is via the M5 and M7 motorways with access via Narellan Road.
*Virtual Furniture is used in images
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown and Ingleburn has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries. **- Land area - 574 sqm (approx)