Rural Lifestyle at its Best
94 Kent Road Picton
7 bed | 3 bath | 4 carLocated on the outskirts of Picton, this immaculately presented home has a warm and inviting ambiance. Surrounded by quiet and serene bushland, this home is great for the extended family with the 5 bedroom main house and 2 bedroom retreat. Both have been completely renovated and waiting for a new family to make their lifetime memories within its walls.
Main house features:
* Large formal living room plus dining area
* Modern kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
* New flooring, freshly painted and plantation shutters throughout
* Master bedroom with huge walk-in robe
* Built-in robes to the other 4 bedrooms
* Contemporary bathrooms on each level
* Large covered entertaining area off main bedroom upstairs with stairs leading down to carport
* Huge covered patio downstairs overlooking the rear yard and bushland
The huge barn shed still accommodates triple garaging with the back half being converted into a retreat. This features:
* Open plan living with modern kitchen
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Large patio area overlooking the rear of the property
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and separate deck
* Loft style second bedroom with own balcony
Located on a large 9232sqm block (2.28 acres) which is great for the acreage buyer looking to make an entry into the market. Located 3.5kms to Tahmoor CBD, 6kms to Picton CBD, local primary and high schools, and within 14kms to the Hume Highway access ramps.
For all enquiries, please contact Gary Luke on 0418 451 105.
** DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Purchasers should rely on their own enquiries. **
- 2.28 acres (approx)