Peace & Tranquility
40 Almond Street Wilton
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carLocated in the growing suburb of Wilton, this wonderful family home has a warm and inviting ambiance as soon as walk through the door. Situated in the old township, this original owner Beechwood built home is immaculately presented and boasts a modern open plan design. Family living at its best with 4 bedrooms and multiple living areas opening onto a large covered pergola. This home is waiting for a new family to make their memories within its walls.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, built-in robes to others
* Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher
* Formal lounge and dining areas
* Huge open plan family/rumpus and meals area
* Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuum system
* Large covered entertaining area overlooking landscaped gardens
* Double garage, 6000L water tank and garden shed
* Located on a 1012sqm block in a quiet tree lined street
* Close to Hume Highway on and off ramps, local shops and parks
Wilton is ideally located between Picton, Campbelltown and the beautiful beaches of Wollongong. Renowned for its relaxed semi rural lifestyle and community friendly atmosphere, it is popular suburb for young families or if your ready to escape the hustle and bustle, this home is sure worth considering.
For all enquiries, please contact Gary Luke on 0418 451 105.
** DISCLAIMER: Richardson & Wrench Campbelltown has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Purchasers should rely on their own enquiries. **
- 1012 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
$725,000 - $775,000
02 4621 8218
02 4621 8218