Subdivision Potential - 4603sqm!
802 Thirlmere Way Picton
4 bed | 3 bath | 2 carIdeally positioned close to town, this is a great entry level opportunity for a small developer/builder or family home investment with future upsize.
- Residential (R2 Zoning)
- 4603sqm curtilage with dual street frontage and sewer available
- Ability to incorporate existing home into subdivision plan (subject to council approval)
- Sizeable brick residence with high ceilings and a free flowing floor plan
- Stunning 40mm Caesarstone kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, range hood, dual ovens, soft closing draws, extra cupboard space and dual pantry
- Huge master bedroom/retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Remaining bedrooms all double in size
- Spacious combined lounge and dining with bar
- Generous family/meals room opening onto back verandah
- Slow combustion fireplace
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quality finishes with floor to ceiling tiles to bathrooms
- LED downlights and ceiling fans throughout
- Large laundry with third bathroom
- Security alarm
- Double garage/workshop with internal access
Picton is well known for its cafes, boutique retail, friendly atmosphere and semi rural lifestyle! Picton Primary and High Schools are located nearby providing great education opportunities. Picton has quick access to the M5 making it the ideal place to nest for those who need to commute for work. Situated approximately 45 minutes from Wollongong and just over an hour from Sydney, this is the perfect location for a lifestyle change!
**DISCLAIMER: Richardson&Wrench Campbelltown has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.**
- 4603 sqm (approx)