Sold By Anthony Bekiaris $410,000!
2/57 Westmoreland Road Leumeah
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 carUnder Instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
An offering unmatched in quality or setting, this exquisite Torrens Title (no strata fees) duplex is a home of remarkable distinction. Expansively well-proportioned over one easy level and privately positioned opposite John Rider Reserve and close proximity to Leumeah Shopping Village and Leumeah Train Station.
Beautifully appointed with superior attention to detail throughout, the spacious interiors are awash with natural light. With an expansive lounge and meals area, the spacious modern kitchen includes ample cupboard/bench space and quality appliances electric appliances.
This stunning duplex is quiet and private throughout and finished off nicely with a paved courtyard ideal for entertaining. Ideal for the small family, professional couple, down sizer or even the astute investor.
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to both rooms and ceiling fans
• Lounge and meals area with reverse cycle air conditioning and two ceiling fans
• Internal laundry, alarm system
• A large well-appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Modern kitchen with loads of cupboard/bench space and electric cooking
• Single lock-up garage with internal access and an automatic garage door
• Private paved courtyard with side access
• Torrens Title (No Strata Fees)
Richardson&Wrench Leumeah has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
- 360.2 sqm (approx)
02 4625 7653
02 4625 7653