Priced To Sell!!
1/35 Bugatti Drive Ingleburn
3 bed | 1 bath | 2 carStreet front access villa in rare complex of just two, this solid brick home will appeal to buyers seeking quiet living in a convenient location. Interior is of good proportion, with capacity for a buyer to add their own touches. An ideal first home or readymade investment, it offers good growth and rental prospects, while local shops, schools and transport are nearby.
- Accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Open living with lounge & dining areas with natural light throughout
- Neat kitchen with natural gas cooking
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and separate toilet for your convenience
- Great first home or investment opportunity with a return of approximately $380 - $400 per week
- Internal laundry with external access to carport & garage
- Large backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Minutes to Ingleburn Public, High School, shops, cafes, banks, restaurants, library, M5 motorway, parklands, bus stop & train station
Motivated vendor priced to sell, call to arrange inspection today!
*Richardson&Wrench Leumeah has made every effort to obtain the information regarding these listings from sources deemed reliable. However we cannot warrant the complete accuracy thereof subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice.